If you are a current or former St. Raphael student and you have work that you think is ready to be published, then this is the place to be! We would love to see everyone’s work!
Now, to make it a little bit easier for you to get your work to us, we have a couple different routes that you can submit work.
- If St. Raphael School Facility or Instructors receive excellent work from students within class assignments, then they will have the ability to submit it directly to the newsletter. You also have the ability to request your Instructors submit your work.
- You can also submit your work directly to us, and we will then get it approved and consider it for publication.
Before we can evaluate your work and prepare it for publication, we must have the following information from the student:
- Full Name
- Current Grade and/or Age
- Name of Your Work That You are Submitting
- St. Raphael Class (If Applicable)
- Instructor’s Name (If Applicable)
Please keep in mind that while we will take into account the student’s grade and age, we must be selective in what gets published. As it is being published under St. Raphael’s name and with their permission, we must also ensure that the content of our newsletter and blog remains true to the school’s philosophy and mission.
St. Raphael School Newsletter Team